You will have an easier time applying for a scholarship from the Chinese government if you follow the following basic and easy steps:
- The application time for the CSC Scholarship is typically between the months of January and April of each year. There are varying due dates required by particular authorized agencies or educational institutions. You should investigate the submission requirements of the universities that interest you.
- Before submitting your application for a CSC Scholarship, you will need to complete it online (in English or Chinese). You have the ability to submit applications to a total of three colleges using this CSC portal account.
- You will be asked to choose the type of scholarship according to its funding (A, B, or C) at the beginning of the online application form. You will also be asked to specify the number of permitted agencies or universities (a code that you will find on the internet or that will be provided by the university, you have selected).
- You are required to submit the appropriate documents in PDF format once you have finished filling out all of the information in the online application for the Chinese Government Scholarship (list is given below).
- After you have submitted your application for a scholarship offered by the Chinese government online, download this application.
- Choose the Chinese university and major you want to study here.
- Check to see if the Chinese university of your choosing necessitates the submission of an online application for admission in addition to an application for a Chinese Government Scholarship.
- If that university requires an online application, then you should submit this application on that university’s website and attach your application for a scholarship from the Chinese government.
- Create two separate sets of the required documentation (a list of which can be found below) and send them to the address listed for the university.
- Beginning in the middle of July, the results will be made available to the general public on the same page as the application. From that point forward, the entities will initiate the distribution of the required papers for the processing of the study visa in the candidates’ place of origin by means of the postal service.
Required Documents for CSC Scholarship 2023
Application form that has been finished: After enrolling on the official page of the Chinese government’s scholarship programs, you will be able to access it.
(1) The transcript and highest degree were attested by a notary public.
(2) A government-issued medical form or a form for a foreigner’s physical examination. You are required to attach a copy of this form, which must be filled out by a medical professional. Be sure that the document has been signed by the attending physician and that it bears the official seal of the healthcare facility where the procedure was performed. On top of the card photograph that was previously attached, there must be at least one stamp that has been stamped. No applications will be considered for forms that are more than six months old from the date of submission.
(3) Curriculum vitae written in Chinese or English: You have the option of either attaching a document to the application form that details your area of expertise and your academic interests, or filling out this information directly in the portion of the application form that is designated for it (the space is quite short, I recommend that you attach this information in an attached document).
(4) Two reference letters, either written in English or in Chinese, from your most recent academic instructors, with one letter written in each language.
(5) The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Diploma, if you plan to study in English but are not a native of an English-speaking country: Each university has its own requirements for the minimum score required for each type of course that either diploma can fulfill. In the event that you do not possess an IELTS certificate, you may instead give a straightforward certificate declaring that the coursework for your most recent degree was completed in English. A certificate of English proficiency is what this is called.
(6) The research proposal or the study plan.
(7) A copy of your passport.
(8) Although it is NOT an essential requirement to apply for this scholarship, if you have an HSK diploma (level of Chinese) you must attach it. The Chinese government plans to finance up to two years of Chinese-language university studies so that you reach the level of Chinese required by the program you have chosen. However, if you already have a degree, your training will be a lower economic expense, so increases your chances of obtaining the scholarship. This logic does not apply to courses which are taught in English, since enrollment rates in these courses are twice as large as those taught in Chinese.
(9) Another important but not essential requirement is acceptance letter issued by professors of a Chinese university where you want to take admission. Some universities prefer applicants having acceptance letter and some universities have no requirement of acceptance letter but if you have acceptance letter it is good symbol for you. If you are applying for university having limited quota of seats then also try for acceptance letter, you will be preferred. If you are applying for high ranked university/universities then you must try for acceptance letter, you will be preferred. Start Emailing in October to Professors for Acceptance Letter. Search professors profile related to your field of your desired university and send them emails and please don’t copy email from others make it your own.
- Tips: How to find faculty of your desired university? Just go to google.com and write the University name for example Zhejiang University Faculty of Biochemistry or Life Sciences. You will see the faculty list. Email to the Professor, if he or she is not replying, don’t start shelling emails because they might be busy or they don’t need any new student.
(10) Another important but not essential requirement is pre-admission letter from the destination university. This letter is issued by the university that you are wanted as a student. However, it is not easy to achieve, unless you have studied at that university and they know you by your merits. The advantage of having it is that it increases the chances of being awarded the scholarship for that university. If you do not have one, you may be sent to another university of your priority (during the application process, you have the possibility to select three universities in order of preference) or, in the worst case, to any one they choose.
(11) Other documents: If you have research publications or any other distinction, you must attach them.
(12) If any particular Chinese University requires an application screening or an application process fee then submit it. Print its receipt and attach it to the two sets of your documents listed above
Note: It is advised to choose a reliable courier service to send your CSC scholarship application documents directly to the address of that Chinese University so that they reach in time.
Originally posted 2023-01-25 04:59:39. Republished by Blog Post Promoter