- Level of Study:The level of study is equivalent to a master’s degree or short courses
- Institution(s): A Number of Separate Organizations Based in the Netherlands (Studyfinder)
- Study in: Netherlands
–Studyfinder contains a list of all of the classes that can be taken to be considered for an Orange Knowledge Programme scholarship for this current application cycle. (Studyfinder)
-Please keep in mind that the nominations and evaluations for scholarships take into consideration the priority areas of each country. Applications that are tailored to a particular nation will be given higher consideration: the Orange Knowledge Program will be implemented in each nation: Country focus document Orange Knowledge Program.
- Program Period:
- –small/short courses (duration 2 weeks to 12 months).
–Master’s programmers (duration 12 – 24 months)
- Deadline: March 22 / June 28 / October 11, 2023
How to Apply for The Orange Knowledge Programme?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
Please follow the following steps to apply for this scholarship:
- Locate a master’s degree program or a course that meets the requirements for the scholarship. Do a search on www.studyfinder.nl for courses that say “OKP qualified: Yes.”
- If you want information on the following topics, you should get in touch with the Dutch higher education institution that is conducting the course: o the topics covered in the class
Until the end of the application period for scholarships (deadlines can differ per Dutch institution). Describe the application process as well as the selection criteria for the scholarships
The application must be completed online and any necessary supporting materials.
- Ensure that your application and all of the necessary supporting documentation are ready.
You will be required to upload the following items with your online application: o A copy of your current passport.
o A recent statement from your place of employment, in addition, depending on the country in where you are employed.
o A government statement.
- Submit your application via the online platform provided by the Dutch course provider.
The Scholarship Coverage & Protection
There is no cost to the recipients of the scholarships – fully funded.
Eligibility Criteria for Orange Knowledge Programme
Consideration should be given to the following basics in order to be accepted into The Orange Knowledge Programme:
- Language: The only language required is English.
- Eligible Countries: The potential recipient of the scholarship is a citizen of, resides in, and is employed within the boundaries of one of the nations included on the OKP Country name (see the document Country name for Short courses and Masters).
- The applicant for the scholarship must be employed by one of the following categories of national or local organizations: ministries, secondary or higher vocational or academic education institutions, universities, the private sector, commissions, or non-governmental organizations (NGOs). • The applicant for the scholarship must not be employed by a bilateral or multilateral organization, a non-governmental organization that is engaged on a global scale and promotes social goals such as development cooperation, nature, or environmental preservation.
- Applicants for scholarships must provide identification.
- The applicant for the OKP scholarship has been accepted into the academic course or program for which he or she is seeking financial support from OKP.
- The scholarship candidate has included a government statement with the application for the scholarship if the local government requires this as part of the application process (see the document government statement requirement).
- The scholarship applicant must provide evidence that the required percentage of co-funding for the study is available.
- The applicant for the scholarship must provide a positive reference from their employer, the employer must agree to pay the scholarship recipient’s wage while they are participating in the program, and the scholarship recipient must be allowed to put what they have learned to use once they have returned.
Originally posted 2023-01-25 15:51:11. Republished by Blog Post Promoter