- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Southern Cross University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas:See all programs here.
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: Click here to check application deadlines.
Applying for Southern Cross University Scholarship?
Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarship application instructions:
- Australian visa applicants can choose from a list of courses.
- Apply for the University:
- Southern Cross University accepts applications through:
- Student transcripts (including grading system).
- English language test results (eg. IELTS, TOEFL or other).
- Academic or employer references (if required).
- Advanced Standing application (if relevant).
- The term “advanced standing” refers to past academic or professional experience, which might shorten the amount of time needed to complete a degree program.
- Southern Cross University recommends your application is received at least two months before you intend to start your study.For direct applications: Complete the International Application for Admission form and attach all supporting documents, to avoid delays including:
Scholarship Protection & Coverage
Southern Cross University is pleased to offer financial assistance to qualified international students. The recipient will benefit from the following on your part:
- Regional International Scholarships
- If all of the study sessions are finished without incident, there will be a fee reduction of $5,000 each year; this reduction will be paid out in parts beginning with the first session and continuing all the way through the study year.
- Academic Excellence Scholarships from the Vice Chancellor
- If you are successful in each of the study sessions, you will be eligible for an annual fee reduction of $8,000, which will be paid out in installments over the course of the academic year. Please check this website if you like to acquire further information.
Southern Cross University Scholarship Requirements
In order to qualify for scholarships offered by Southern Cross University, applicants need to demonstrate that they fulfill all of the following requirements:
- English is a required language
- It is open to all countries and continents
- Australia and New Zealand permanent residents cannot apply.
- Submit an application to study for a full-time undergraduate or graduate coursework degree at the Lismore, Gold Coast, or Coffs Harbour campuses. Full-time study consists of eight units each year.
- Minimum University admission requirements must be met.
- Undergraduate entry requirements include the equivalent of an Australian Year 12 diploma, the minimum grade needed to enroll in the program for which they have applied, and English proficiency on par with an Academic IELTS score of 6.0 (with no band lower than 5.5)To be eligible for admission to the postgraduate program, you need to possess a degree that is comparable to a bachelor’s degree in Australia as well as English language skills comparable to an Academic IELTS score of 6.5.
- Students must complete all modules in their progression with a passing grade to keep their scholarship.
- Students must maintain program and student visa attendance to receive the scholarship.
Southern Cross University Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships Application Process:
To apply and know more about Southern Cross University Scholarships, please visit official website:
- International Regional Scholarships:
- Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships:
Originally posted 2023-01-25 18:56:17. Republished by Blog Post Promoter