How to Apply for Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship?
In order to tender your application for the Dean’s Scholarship for Excellence in Architecture and Urban Design, please follow the application steps that are listed below:
- Make sure you read over the application instructions.
- Make sure you have all of the necessary documents:
- You are asked to tender an application along with a portfolio that is between 10 and 20 pages long.
- In addition to submitting your application, you could be asked to provide supporting documentation. Documents from an accredited academic institution might fall into this category.
- A copy of your passport that has been certified.
- Results of an English proficiency test, a certified copy of the syllabus for each subject, and academic transcripts.
- Portfolio (for most design courses) .
- All documents, if they are not already written in English, will have English translations added.
- To apply online, either create an account or sign in to the one you already have, and then click the “apply now” button.
Note: You don’t need to apply for these scholarships separately. Just apply for your Swinburne course of choice, and when we assess your application we will automatically assess you for a Swinburne International scholarship.
To know more about Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship, please visit official website:
Originally posted 2023-01-25 15:41:00. Republished by Blog Post Promoter