Undergraduate students are eligible to receive funding through the Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2023–2024. This scholarship will pay a total of $25,000 toward your annual tuition fees, and it can be used toward your undergraduate study for a maximum of four years.
The Presidential Scholarship is given out on a yearly basis by the Board of Admissions to one or more of our incoming first-year students who have demonstrated excellent academic success. The students in our educational system who achieve the highest levels of academic success are recognized as Presidential Scholars; in addition, these students go above and beyond the call of duty to assist in the leadership of their respective schools and communities.
Nonprofit organization dedicated to independent research Boston University is located in the city of Boston in Massachusetts. Through its 18 different schools and colleges, it provides students with a wide variety of undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs to choose from. More than 300 different academic programs are offered to students at Boston University, giving them the opportunity to study something that interests them and get a head start on a successful career. All of the undergraduates and graduates of this university have access to career assistance, and the academic atmosphere here is among the best in the country.
An overview of the scholarship
- Undergraduate level of study
- Boston University is one example.
- in America
Opportunities to Pay Attention to:
- Arts & Sciences
- Graphic Arts
- For the Most Part
- Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
- International Studies
- Education and Human Development
- For the program, a total of four years
- beginning on December 1, 2022 (annual)
Benefits and Areas of Scholarship Coverage
The Boston University Presidential Scholarship gives a total of $25,000 in merit-based grants to international undergraduate students each and every academic year.
Requirements for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship
Candidates for the Presidential Scholarship at Boston University are required to demonstrate that they meet all of the following requirements:
- English is one of the required languages.
- All of the countries in the globe are candidates for this honor.
- It is required that at least 5% of applicants’ high school class A score at least 1500 or above on both the SAT and ACT.
- Demonstrated extraordinary accomplishment in extracurricular activities within their communities and schools.
- Students from other countries could be awarded funding through this program.
- The prospective candidate needs to be a first-year student at the University of Boston.
How to Submit an Application for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship
To ensure that your application for the Presidential Scholarship at Boston University is processed properly, please follow these guidelines:
- Either the Coalition Application or the Common Application may be utilized in the application process at Boston University.
- Students are required to hand in their admissions application in addition to any and all supporting documentation.
- documents from secondary schools ( High School Transcript, Senior Year Grades)
- The outcomes of the tests that measure candidates’ competence in the English language The scores of your TOEFL and IELTS standardized tests (SAT/ACT)
- Copy of the data sheet from the passport, along with the report card and the counselor recommendation form, with the instructor’s consent.
- the evidence of the support from the financial side.
It is important to point out that further applications or essays are not required in any way. In order to be eligible for consideration for the Presidential Scholarship, applicants are required to submit their official SAT or ACT test results.
Official University Website
To find out more about the Boston University Presidential Scholarship, go to the official website:
Originally posted 2022-12-22 06:34:56. Republished by Blog Post Promoter