You should carry on with your schooling in Turkey. Excellent news! There is currently funding available for students to attend Eastern Mediterranean University. In this article, we will discuss this scholarship in great detail, including its benefits and the application process in a step-by-step format.
The Eastern Mediterranean University Award 2023–2024 is a funded scholarship that is available to students studying in other countries. This scholarship is open to students pursuing graduate and doctoral degrees. This scholarship provides a discount of fifty percent for master’s degree programs, a discount of one hundred percent for doctoral degree programs, and other scholarships.
APPLY FOR: Orange Knowledge Program 2023/2024 (Application Process)
Eastern Mediterranean University has 108 school and undergraduate programs, 96 graduate and doctoral degree programs, 12 faculties, 5 schools, and the Foreign Languages and English Preparatory School. All of them contribute to the university’s reputation for providing high-quality education. While attending this university, candidates will have the chance to engage in a wide variety of social events, participate in international student exchange programs, and study a second language. Training is being provided to students for careers in other countries.
The Summary of the Scholarship
- Masters and Ph.D. programs are available at Eastern Mediterranean University
- Research in Turkey
- Economics and business courses are available
- Media and Communication Studies
- Architecture, Arts, and Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- You can view the specifics of the PhD and Master’s programs
- Program Duration: For a Master’s, 1–2 yearsDeadlines are January 18, 2023, and September 15, 2023, for PhD programs.
Scholarship Protection & Coverage
- The Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship offers master’s and Ph.D. students 100%, 50%, and 50% scholarships, respectively.
Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship Requirements
Candidates for Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships must meet all of the criteria listed below:
- It is needed that English be spoken.
- Countries That Are Eligible: Each and Every Country on the Planet
- Each PhD program may offer scholarships to new international students and Turkish citizens (each individually), provided that the applicants hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or an equivalent degree. one scholarship covering the whole cost of tuition, and two scholarships covering half the price of tuition each
- Each master’s program offers Turkish citizens who will be enrolling in the program for the first time and who have a minimum bachelor’s degree with a CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or an equivalent the opportunity to obtain one scholarship worth 100% of tuition and two scholarships worth 50% of tuition.
- In addition, there are a number of master’s programs that provide new students from overseas with scholarships that cover fifty percent of their tuition costs.
- Language requirement: English
- Evidence of English language proficiency is required for admission to all master’s and doctoral programs that are taught in English, as well as all doctoral programs that are taught in Turkish and English.
- If you do not already possess a recognized English language certificate that satisfies the requirements of EMU, you will be required to take a test at EMU to determine your level of proficiency in the language. The following are the possible results that will result from this evaluation:
- You will study English in addition to the courses required for your graduate degree.
- You will have to first complete a series of challenging English classes before starting your graduate studies (without any graduate program courses)
- You will not be required to take part in the English Language Support Program, and you will be able to immediately begin your postgraduate studies.
How to Apply for a Scholarship at an Eastern Mediterranean University?
Please take the following actions to be eligible to win an Eastern Mediterranean University scholarship:
(1) Complete the application to the best of your ability.
(2) The following is a list of the necessary supplemental materials for the application:
- copies of diplomas from colleges or other institutions of higher learning, along with their respective authentication stamps (i.e. 4 years of study bachelor’s degree). In the event that these materials are not initially written in English, English translations are required to be included.
- the official transcript of each and every course that was studied at either the undergraduate or graduate level. If the cumulative grade point average listed on the transcript is not higher than 4.00, a table that compares marks and grades will be provided.
- three letters of recommendation are included (not required for EMU graduates)
- Provide details regarding any applications for awards or scholarships that you may have already sent in (add documents)
- a record of the outcomes of the tests of academic competence and English language proficiency
- This does not apply to programs in which Turkish is utilized as the major language of instruction.
- Native speakers are expected to disclose their countries of citizenship as well as the locations of their births.
- Documentation from one of the English Proficiency Tests that are indicated below must be provided by all other applicants.
- Describe any awards, such as grants or scholarships, that you have previously been granted and that continue to be valid while you are enrolled at EMU (add documents)
- a copy of your national identification card or passport
- The following should be included on a separate sheet: a Statement of Intention or Purpose Your reason for submitting an application to the program that was selected, including an explanation of your motivation as well as the subfields of expertise that, should you be accepted, would be of particular interest to you within the field)
- Specific program documents: (Both a Ph.D. and a Master’s) Architecture Include a photo that is around 6 centimeters wide and 5 centimeters tall in your portfolio.
- (In the context of applications to Ph.D. programs) proposal (for Ph.D. program applications).
Visit the following official websites to learn more about scholarships for universities in the Eastern Mediterranean:
Official Website Link HERE
APPLY HERE NOW
Originally posted 2023-01-25 21:37:13. Republished by Blog Post Promoter