APPLY ALSO: Orange Knowledge Program 2023/2024 (Application Process)
The Abu Dhabi-based Khalifa University offers scholarships for international students to pursue master’s, doctoral, and medical degrees. Graduate Research / Teaching Assistant (GRTA) scholarships are available from Khalifa University of Science and Technology to assist qualified international students enrolled in graduate programs.
- Level of Study: Masters / PhD
- Institution(s): Khalifa University
- Study in: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Program Period: Duration of Master Degree For Full Time: 2 Year, Duration of Master Degree For Part Time: 3 Years
- Deadline: January 15, 2023 / 30 April, 2023
The Khalifa University Scholarships Degree Programs
Master Degree Programs:
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering.
- Electrical and Computer Engineering MS
- Master of Science in Engineering in Engineering Systems Management
- Master of Science in Information Security
- Materials Graduates with a Master’s Degree in Science
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering
- Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Science in Sustainable Critical Infrastructure
- Water and Environmental Engineering Master of Science Degree
- Master of Science by Research in Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Health, Safety, and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Arts in International and Civil Security
- Master of Science in Applied Chemistry
- Master of Science in Petroleum Geoscience
- Doctor of Philosophy in Petroleum Geoscience
Doctoral Degree Programs:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Systems and Management
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Multidisciplinary Engineering
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
For more information check here.
Khalifa University scholarships offer the following benefits:
- Full coverage of tuition fees.
- Medical insurance coverage for students sponsored by Khalifa University (student visa), as per the University’s rules and regulations.
- Conference funding, awaiting approval.
- Travel assistance for international students studying abroad.
- Free University accommodation for the student only (or accommodation assistance of AED 2,000 per month only if University accommodation is not available for the eligible student, as per the University’s rules and regulations).
- Monthly Stipend During MSc: AED 8,000.
- Monthly Stipend During Ph.D.: AED 12,000.
ALSO APPLY; Scholarships From The Chinese Government In 2023/2024 | A Step-by-Step Guide
Eligibility requirements for scholarships at Khalifa University
The following requirements must be satisfied by applicants in order to be eligible for Khalifa University Scholarships:
- English is a required language
- All nations in the world are eligible
- Bachelor’s degree must be earned before applying to a master’s program.
– A certificate of English proficiency.
– The entrance interview
- Master’s degree completion is a requirement for the doctorate degree program.
– A research statement, between 500 and 1,000 words.
– The entrance interview
- Both full-time and part-time applications are accepted from participants. However, both have some requirements. Full-time students must take 3–4 classes per semester (9-12 credit hours or equivalent)
- Part-time students must take two classes per semester (6 credit hours or equivalent).
How to Apply for Khalifa University Scholarships?
Follow these steps to apply for a Khalifa University scholarship:
(1) Create an account here.
(2) Fill the application and attach the required papers
- Certified copy of Bachelor’s/Master’s degree certificate).
- Official transcript showing the grading scale.
- English proficiency certificate (IELTS, TOEFL or EmSAT).
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score report. .
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Passport-style photograph on a white background.
- Valid passport. Foreigners applying to live in the UAE must include a legible copy of their UAE visa.
- Family Book (Khulasat Al Qaid – UAE National applicants only).
- Authentic UAE ID (for national and international applicants who currently reside in the UAE).
- Statement of Purpose (500 to 1,000 words)
- Research Statement (500 to 1,000 words – PhD applicants only)
- Know more about how to apply here.
- If you are accepted you will enter the second phase which is the interview.
Visit the Khalifa University Scholarships website for further information:
Originally posted 2023-01-25 16:52:38. Republished by Blog Post Promoter