Students from the Eastern Mediterranean who are currently enrolled in an educational program in another nation are eligible to apply for funding under the Eastern Mediterranean University Award 2023–2024. Students pursuing graduate or doctorate degrees are eligible for consideration for this grant. This scholarship offers a discount of fifty percent for programs leading to a master’s degree, a discount of one hundred percent for programs leading to a doctoral degree, in addition to other scholarships.
The Eastern Mediterranean University has 108 school and undergraduate programs, 96 graduate and doctoral degree programs, 12 faculties, 5 schools, and the Foreign Languages and English Preparatory School. Additionally, the university has the Foreign Languages and English Preparatory School. Every single one of them helps the institution maintain its standing as a provider of education of the highest possible standard. Candidates will have the opportunity to participate in a wide range of social activities, learn a second language, and take part in student exchange programs with students from other countries while they are enrolled at this university. Students are being prepared for careers in other nations through the provision of training.
At Eastern Mediterranean University, students can pursue both master’s degrees and doctoral degrees.
- Investigating in Turkey
- There are opportunities to study economics and business.
- Studies in Journalism and Communication
- Engineering, the Creative Arts, and Scientific Research
- Medical Sciences
- Justice and Medicine
- Architecture Medicine and Healthcare Tourism
- You have the ability to view the particulars of the PhD and Master’s degree programs.
Program One to two years are required to complete a Master’s degree. For PhD programs, the application deadlines are on January 18, 2023 and September 15, 2023 respectively.
APPLY ALSO: Scholarships From The Chinese Government In 2023/2024 | A Step-by-Step Guide
Qualifications for S P Jain School of Global Management’s Business Scholarships
The Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship provides students pursuing master’s degrees and doctoral degrees with scholarships of 100%, 50%, and 50%, respectively.
Qualifications Needed to Receive an Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship
Candidates for scholarships offered by universities in the Eastern Mediterranean region are expected to fulfill all of the following requirements:
It is essential that people communicate in English.
The Following Groups Of Countries Are Eligible: Every Single Country There Is on the Face of the Earth
Outstanding academic achievement is a factor in the awarding of undergraduate scholarships:
- high IB GPA at least 38 (students with a predicted grade of 38 points are eligible to apply)
- least 90% aggregate
- CBSE/ISC/HSC grade NSWHSC (or equivalent) ATAR 90 or better is necessary.
- minimum A in three higher-level topics in one sitting (AAA)
High aptitude, SAT 1400, SPJET 90%.
The many kinds of postgraduate fellowships are as follows:
1. Scholarships for study:
Academic scholarship applicants must meet three of the following:
- All academic years in 10th, 12th, and graduation require 75%.
- High entry exam scores: a minimum GMAT score of 720 and a CAT/SPJET 95 percentile graduation from a renowned university outstanding post-graduate credentials, such as a chartered accounting degree or other graduate study.
- Extracurricular, athletic, and social achievements are considered.
All program applicants will be considered for academic scholarships.
2. Scholarships for leadership:
- We believe that students who have a well-rounded set of experiences do better in the classroom as well as in the job, however the majority of educational institutions only grant scholarships based on academic accomplishment.
2. In line with this concept, SP Jain bestows Leadership Scholarships on prospective students based on their evaluations of their qualifications. Students who may not have the top academic status but who are nonetheless deserving of a scholarship will have the opportunity to apply for one thanks to this.
There are three levels to the leadership scholarship:
- Level 1: 5000 dollars
- Level 2: $10,000 USD
- Level 3: $15,000 USD
The following standards are used to determine who receives a leadership scholarship:
- academic successes
- The results of an aptitude examination
- The conduct of interviews
- Domain expertise or related experience
During the process of review, the Interview Panel will give recommendations for students who meet the requirements. Students who have been suggested for further consideration will be subjected to an evaluation interview by a second interview panel. After that, the Scholarship Committee will decide whether or not to give a Leadership Scholarship, as well as the amount of money that will be awarded, and then they will inform the student of their decision.
Students who are awarded a Leadership Scholarship are required to fulfill the Student Code of Conduct and maintain the necessary cumulative grade point average during the entirety of the program.
What is the S P Jain School of Global Management’s application process for business scholarships?
- Students are required to make a request in order to be considered for scholarships, even if there isn’t a formal application for the awards. When scholarship applications are turned in earlier, there is a greater chance that they will be approved.
- To apply for the scholarship, all you have to do is click the box on the online application that says “Scholarship.” Include a statement in your essay that explains why you believe you should be awarded financial aid and why it is necessary for you to do so.
- Any of the individuals on this list are the ones to whom scholarship applications may be mailed.
Please visit the following official website for further information:
Originally posted 2023-01-23 05:00:48. Republished by Blog Post Promoter