Welcome back to the scholarship update for today, which you may see right away. You wanted the scholarship, right? If your response is yes, continue reading to the next paragraph from there through the entire article so you can learn the precise starting date for applications for the scholarship, the deadline, as well as the full specifications of the scholarship and the advantages associated with it. Go on reading.
Continually study Thailand. Wonderful news! Scholarships for the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute are now offered. We shall discuss the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) Scholarship, its benefits, and the application procedure in detail in this essay.
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) Award 2023–2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. Only postgraduate studies are eligible for this scholarship. This scholarship will pay for living fees, moving expenses, books, and a monthly stipend.
Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol, Professor Dr., founded the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) in 2005. It is an interdisciplinary post-graduate academic institution.
The CGI seeks to generate competent thinkers and leaders who can better meet the needs of their countries’ long-term development by applying the most modern interactive teaching approaches currently being used in top-tier educational and research institutions. The CGI presently provides Master’s degree programs in Chemical Sciences, Environmental Health, and Environmental Toxicology.
APPLY ALSO: Australian University Scholarships 2023 | Partially Funded
Scholarship Coverage and Its Advantages
The benefits of The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship are:
- Cover tuition fee
- Round trip airfare,
- Academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents),
- Visa fee,
- First settlement allowance,
- Relocation allowance,
- Book allowance,
- Monthly stipend,
- Health insurance, and others
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship, candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
- English is the required language.
- Except for Asian countries, all countries in the globe are eligible.
- Under the age of 30.
- Must have proved English proficiency, preferably on one of two nationally recognized language proficiency tests (TOEFL, IELTS).
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following fields with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00:
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology.
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology,
- Environmental Sciences.
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Medicine and medical technology are examples of medical sciences.
- Applicants from similar fields are also encouraged to apply.
- Have prior experience conducting scientific laboratory research.
- Students must submit a statement of intent outlining their motivation for participating in the study.
Scholarship Summary and Complete Information
- Level of Education: Master’s
- Chulabhorn Graduate Institute is an institution.
- Thailand as a study destination
- Areas of Opportunity Concentration:
- Toxicology of the Environment
- Environmental Health is an application of biological sciences.
- The chemical sciences
- Duration of the program: two years
Applying at Chulabhorn Graduate Institute
The following actions will assist you in winning the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-Graduate Scholarship Program:
The following documents must be created and submitted with the application form:
- Three letters of recommendation
- Complete Academic Transcript
- Report on Medical History
- Statement of Purpose describing the study’s interest.
- Other documents to help with application screening.
- Applicants must fill out the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program application form (for non-ASEAN applicants) and submit it together with additional supporting documentation.
- The scanned application form and any supporting documentation must be provided via email to: cgi[email protected].
- Send all original documents to the following address: The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program) 906 Kamphangphet 6 Road, Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND.
ALSO APPLY: Foreign-Funded Scholarships In Canada 2023/2024
A Quick Overview of the Varsity
Under the direction and inspiration of Professor Dr. Her Royal Highness Princess ChulabhornKromPhraSrisavangavadhana, the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute was established with the mission of developing qualified personnel in science and technology, particularly in areas of pressing need for the nation in order to support its long-term development.
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) was founded in 2005 by Professor Dr. Her Royal Highness Princess ChulabhornKromPhraSrisavangavadhana, who designated the Chulabhorn Research Institute (CRI) as the key organization under the Chulabhorn Foundation to lead its establishment. For more than ten years, CGI has been supplying the nation and the Asia Pacific region with top-notch graduates.
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute strives for academic and research excellence on a global scale and serves as a hub for developing and fostering top-notch scientific and technological employees for Thailand and the Asia Pacific region.
The Institute produces graduates in highly sought-after sectors in academia, government, and industry. They also do basic and translational research as part of their education, which is particularly important for fostering and igniting the long-term expansion of local and regional economies.
At the Master’s and Doctoral levels, CGI offers international graduate programs in the following disciplines:
Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health Chemical Sciences
With students, professors, and researchers all taking part, CGI places a strong emphasis on interactive learning and teamwork. In order to become future leaders in research and innovation for the benefit of society, students learn to be creative and critical thinkers as well as to apply their new skills to scientific research.
Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol, who serves as the president of the Chulabhorn Research Institute, is the youngest child of Thailand’s King Bhumibol the Great and Queen Mother Sirikit. She came up with the concept to create a national institute to support Thailand’s development because she was trained as a scientist and has consistently stressed the role that research plays in social and economic development.
Since 1985, H.R.H. Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol has been a lecturer in the department of chemistry at Mahidol University. She has a particular interest in the chemistry and synthesis of natural products as well as the study of Thai medicinal plants.
Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol has received praise from all around the world for her scientific accomplishments. Additionally, she has held a number of posts with the UN, including that of special advisor to the UNEP and member of the UN Special High-Level Council for the International Decade for Natural Disaster Reduction.
She has additionally had visiting professorships at a number of universities in Germany, Japan, and the United States. In addition, she has been awarded numerous honorary doctorates from universities in the United States, the United Kingdom, Japan, and other countries. She has also held positions as a patron of the International Foundation for Science (IFS) in Sweden and an executive member of the Board of Directors of the International Organization for Chemical Sciences in Development (IOCD).
For further information about the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship, please visit the following official websites:
APPLY HERE NOW
Originally posted 2023-01-20 17:44:21. Republished by Blog Post Promoter