International students who are not citizens of an EEA country are eligible to submit an application for the Holland Scholarship, which will allow them to pursue undergraduate and graduate degrees in Holland at Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. Students who demonstrate academic excellence are eligible to apply for the Holland Scholarship, which is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science.
- Courses Offered: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Programs in Eligible Fields of Study,
- Universities: Offered by Participating Institutions
- The program period for this grant is one calendar year, and recipients are only eligible to receive it once.
- Deadline: The deadline is January 1, 2023, May 1, 2023, and June 1, 2023, respectively.
Research universities involved
The following is a list of all of the Dutch research universities that will be participating in the Holland Scholarship program during the academic year of 2023–2024. You should be able to find information regarding the particular deadlines and the study areas that are available for this academic year on the website of the educational establishment to which you plan to submit an application.
- Leiden University
- Utrecht University
- University of Groningen
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Maastricht University
- VU Amsterdam
- Radboud University
- Tilburg University
- Delft University of Technology
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- University of Twente
- Wageningen University
- Protestant Theological University
- Theological University Apeldoorn
- Theological University
Participating universities of applied sciences
The list that follows provides an outline of the Dutch institutions of applied sciences that will be taking part in the Holland Scholarship program during the academic year 2023-2024.
- Aeres University of Applied Sciences
- Amsterdam University of the Arts
- ArtEZ Institute of the Arts
- Breda University of Applied Sciences
- Codarts Rotterdam
- Driestar educatief
- Fontys University of Applied Sciences
- Gerrit Rietveld Academie (pdf, 400 kB)
- The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences
- Hotelschool The Hague
- Royal Academy of Art, The Hague
- Inholland University of Applied Sciences
- Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences
- HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht
- Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- HAN University of Applied Sciences
- HKU University of Applied Sciences
- HZ University of Applied Sciences
- Saxion University of Applied Sciences
- NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences
- Van Hall Larenstein University of Applied Sciences
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences
The following are the benefits that come with receiving the Holland Scholarship:
- The sum of the scholarship is €5,000.
Please be aware that this is not a scholarship that covers the full cost of tuition.
Eligibility Criteria for Holland Scholarship
Candidates must satisfy all of the requirements listed below to be considered for the Holland Scholarship, which are as follows:
- The mandatory language is English.
- International Students From Countries That Are Not Part Of The European Economic Area
- You are interested in enrolling in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at one of the Dutch higher education institutions that is offering full-time study options.
- You do not come from a member country of the EEA.
- You are qualified to attend the educational establishment of your choice and meet all of its prerequisites. These can be located on the organization’s website at your convenience. To learn more, visit this link.
- You did not graduate from a Dutch educational establishment with a bachelor’s degree or higher.
How to apply for Holland Scholarship?
In order to take advantage of the Holland Scholarship, please follow these instructions:
- Put your name in the hat for the Holland Scholarship. Please visit this link.
- You can get an overview of the research universities and universities of applied sciences in the Netherlands that are participating in the program, as well as a selection of the academic subjects they provide.
- Compose a letter of inspiration to the institution, limiting it to no more than 500 words, in which you explain why you are a talented student, highlighting both your academic accomplishments and the extra-curricular activities that you have participated in (e.g. voluntary work).
- Include a statement in your online application stating that you are submitting an application for the Holland Scholarship, and upload your scholarship motivation letter in the space provided. If you have been selected to receive a scholarship, the university will get in touch with you to let you know the good news.
To know more about Holland Scholarship, please visit the official website:
Originally posted 2022-12-25 16:12:29. Republished by Blog Post Promoter